I love Facebook. I try not to spend too much time on it. It’s addicting. I’ve learned to connect Twitter and Facebook and to post quickly, surf quickly and use Facebook wisely. I’ve noticed how people use Facebook poorly. Here’s the 7 ways to know your using it wrong:
1. When you put personal problems on Facebook.
2. When you bust out your spouse, friend, or family.
3. When you curse or promote immoral websites.
4. When you vent about your job in unhealthy ways.
5. When you send subtle messages to your ex-wife or ex-husband.
6. When you put out political negativity out there that goes beyond dialogue to disrespect.
7. When you always try to sell your friends something.