1. I’m blessed to be where I am. I serve in a great church.
2. Ministry is not easy, even on the easy days.
3. I need to be committed to using my Google calendar so I will accomplish more.
4. There’s a difference between Dr. Robert Smith and every other preacher on Earth. He’s in a world all by himself. It’s not fair that he can preach like that.
5. Email is better than an announcement.
6. My assimilation strategy still needs work.
7. I’m thankful for the friendship and fatherly presence of my father-in-law (I love both my in-laws)